|Abstract Proposals||Full Paper||Final Notification||Early Bird Registration||Final Registration||Final Paper||Main Conference|
|March 10, 2020||April 15, 2020||May 30, 2020||Aug. 23, 2020||July 5, 2020||July 5, 2020||Dec.12-14, 2020|
|How to Submit|
Authors are invited to submit abstract/ full paper to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Authors can submit a full paper directly without submitting an abstract proposal firstly.
Authors who are interested in making a presentation at the conference without publication, please submit your abstract to email@example.com.
Only original papers will be considered. The manuscripts must not be previously published or accepted for publication elsewhere, and must not be under review by any other conference or publication during the review cycle.
Authors are encouraged to check the similarity index if their paper before submission. Papers suspect of plagiarism, self-plagiarism, repeated publication etc will be rejected without further consideration.
1. Submitted papers should be written in English.
2. The ordinary length limits are 5-12 pages, including all figures, tables, references, and appendices. If the paper exceeds 6 pages, the additional pages will be charged.
4. Authors can submit their abstracts in Doc, Docx and Pdf format
5. Oral or Poster presentations should be nominated while submitting the abstract.
6. The submission can be made via emailing your manuscript to the official conference email address.
7. A submission confirmation email will be sent to you within 2 days of submission date.
1. All submitted papers to CSSC 2021 will be sent to double-blind peer review, notification of acceptance or rejection will be given in 1-2 weeks of submission.
2. All the accepted and registered papers will be published in the digital conference proceedings which will submit to be indexed by all major citation databases such as Ei Compendex, SCOPUS, CPCI, Google Scholar, Cambridge Scientific Abstracts (CSA), Inspec, SCImago Journal & Country Rank (SJR), EBSCO, CrossRef, Thomson Reuters (WoS), etc.
Please make sure your slides could be finished within 12-13 minutes, and notice that the language of slides and speaking are both English.
|Poster Presentation Size|
Dimensions for the conference poster are 1189 * 841 mm. Height is 1189 mm, width is 841mm.